Return Policy – Insurance Covered Breast Pumps
Returns & Exchanges
If your breast pump is defective, please contact our customer service department at 888-510-5100 so we can appropriately address the situation and issue a return authorization and/or exchange the product under warranty. Products that are broken due to abuse or neglect will not be replaced under warranty. Due to the hygienic nature of our products, we are not able to issue credits or return authorizations for breast pumps or accessories that have been used.
- 4 Things I Wish I knew About Having a Baby March 6, 2019
- Changing Expectations When Baby #2 Is Born February 6, 2019
- 6 Pumping Hacks for Working Moms January 30, 2019
- Breastfeeding 101: The Top 3 Things New Moms Need to Know January 23, 2019
- What Is Mastitis and How Can You Treat It? January 16, 2019