Return Policy – Insurance Covered Breast Pumps
Returns & Exchanges
If your breast pump is defective, please contact our customer service department at 888-510-5100 so we can appropriately address the situation and issue a return authorization and/or exchange the product under warranty. Products that are broken due to abuse or neglect will not be replaced under warranty. Due to the hygienic nature of our products, we are not able to issue credits or return authorizations for breast pumps or accessories that have been used.
- 3 Tips to Help Prepare You and Your Baby for Daycare January 20, 2020
- What You Need to Know About Open vs. Closed Breast Pump Systems December 31, 2019
- How to Choose the Right Breast Pump For You December 18, 2019
- How to Get Free Enfamil Formula for Premature Babies December 8, 2019
- 5 New Holiday Traditions to Try December 2, 2019