Return Policy – Insurance Covered Breast Pumps
Returns & Exchanges
If your breast pump is defective, please contact our customer service department at 888-510-5100 so we can appropriately address the situation and issue a return authorization and/or exchange the product under warranty. Products that are broken due to abuse or neglect will not be replaced under warranty. Due to the hygienic nature of our products, we are not able to issue credits or return authorizations for breast pumps or accessories that have been used.
- Will TRICARE cover my Breast Pump? September 6, 2018
- World Breastfeeding Week is Celebrating its 25th Year August 4, 2017
- What is Engorgement and How To Prevent and Reduce It June 29, 2017
- Common Questions Mothers Have During Pregnancy June 27, 2017
- Simple Tips to Make Breastfeeding a Little Easier June 21, 2017