Reletex Relief Band
RELETEX is an innovative prescription transdermal neuromodulation device that reduces nausea and vomiting symptoms during pregnancy. It generates uniquely programmed electrical pulses to stimulate the median nerve on the underside of the wrist. These programmed pulses (specific in waveform, frequency and intensity) generate electrical signals that travel to the central nervous system and higher emetic center in the brain. These signals act to positively modulate neural pathways, via the vagus nerve, thus restoring normal gastric rhythm.
FDA-cleared for the treatment of pregnancy induced nausea and vomiting.
Features and Benefits
- Proven Clinical Efficacy In a clinical study, patients using Reletex experienced significantly less nausea and vomiting, and improved weight gain.
- Safe and Non-Invasive Reletex is safe for the mother and the developing baby. As an FDA cleared treatment, Reletex avoids drug-related side effects and interactions.
- Rapid Relief Onset of action begins within minutes of activation of Reletex.
- Enable Patients to Control Morning Sickness Patients can easily activate and adjust the level of stimulation when they experience symptoms (turn on/off as needed).
- Manage Anxiety Patients experiencing nausea from anxiety during pregnancy can see symptoms decrease.
- Post-Operative Benefits Post-operative nausea from Cesarean deliveries can be significantly reduced.
- Quality of Life In a clinical study, the majority of patients reported an immediate improvement in morning sickness symptoms.
- Reletex allows patients to maintain a better quality lifestyle and work status.