Enfamil® NeuroPro EnfaCare® – Milk-based, 22 cal discharge formula
Enfamil NeuroPro EnfaCare is designed with enriched nutrition* for infants who were born prematurely or with low birth weight. It is typically used during the first year of life for infants from approximately 1800 grams in weight.
Supports catch-up growth during the first year1†:
- 22 Calories/fl oz
- Enriched nutrition‡ to meet the needs of infants with conditions such as prematurity or low birth weight
- 2.8 g protein/100 Calories, 40% more protein than Enfamil® Infant formula
- 54% more calcium than Enfamil Infant formula
- 53% more phosphorus than Enfamil Infant formula
- Milk Fat Globule Membrane (MFGM) and DHA to support brain development2-10
- MFGM: a fat-protein blend previously found only in breast milk in an amount supported by clinical research.2
- 20% of the fat blend from medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil
- 80:20 whey to casein ratio patterned after early breast milk§
- Non-GMO‖ formulation
- Nucleotides patterned after the average free nucleotide level in human milk11-14
Fatty Acid Nutrients¶
- DHA – 17 mg
- ARA – 34 mg
† When used in program of Enfamil Premature, Enfamil EnfaCare and Enfamil Infant. Studied before the reformulation of EnfaCare.
‡ Increased caloric density, protein, and some vitamins and minerals compared to standard term formula to help support weight and growth in babies born prematurely.
§ 3-5 days after lactation begins.
‖ Ingredients not genetically engineered. Trace amounts of genetically engineered material may be present in the product, such as from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, visit enfamil.com/nonGMO.
¶ Per 100 Calories.