InsuranceCoveredBreastPumps.com and it’s parent company, Medsource LLC, would like to thank you for visiting.
Insurance Covered Breast Pumps
Breast Pumps and Accessories
Our goal is to provide quality breast pumps and accessories to help create a positive breastfeeding experience for both moms and babies. Our organization is contracted with most major medical plans and will work with your insurance company so you can receive your breast pump at little to no out of pocket cost.
Our dedicated customer service team is available to help you between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.
MedSource is accredited by the Joint Commission. Our corporate office is located in Bloomington, Illinois.
- ARDO Calypso Essentials - Insurance Covered
- Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Breast Pump - Insurance Covered $429.99
- Medela Pump in Style Advanced Tote Breast Pump - Insurance Covered $299.99
- Medela Pump In Style Advanced Starter Set Breast Pump - Insurance Covered
- Ameda Finesse Breast Pump - Insurance Covered
- Spectra S2 Plus Electric Breast Pump - Insurance Covered $170.00
- Baby #3’s Birth Story: Accepting My Fate as a C-section Mama December 18, 2018
- My Birth Story for Baby #2: Trying (and Failing) for a VBAC December 11, 2018
- Baby #1’s Birth Story: Nothing Goes as Planned December 5, 2018
- What if Breastfeeding Is Really, Really Hard? November 28, 2018
- 4 Reasons I’m Thankful for Breastfeeding November 21, 2018