InsuranceCoveredBreastPumps.com and it’s parent company, Medsource LLC, would like to thank you for visiting.
Our goal is to provide quality breast pumps and accessories to help create a positive breastfeeding experience for both moms and babies. Our organization is contracted with most major medical plans and will work with your insurance company so you can receive your breast pump at little to no out of pocket cost.
Our dedicated customer service team is available to help you between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.
MedSource is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Our corporate office is located in Bloomington, Illinois.
- Simple Tips to Make Breastfeeding a Little Easier June 21, 2017
- How to Know if Your Baby is Ready to Switch Breasts June 20, 2017
- When You Should Start Breast Pumping and the Importance of Cleaning Your Pump Parts June 19, 2017
- Safe Medications You Can Take While Pregnant or Breastfeeding June 14, 2017
- Common Reasons To Start Breast Pumping and Keep Your Supply Up June 12, 2017