Resources – Insurance Covered Breast Pumps
Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), was signed into law in 2010. While the ACA relates to all parts of healthcare, one of the most valuable is health insurance plans are now required to cover breastfeeding support and supplies. Depending on your plan, you may be eligible under the ACA to receive your breast pump and supplies covered at 100%. There are some insurance plans that may not fall under ACA guidelines and those are called grandfathered plans. These grandfathered plans may or may not cover breast pumps and supplies or shipping.
Breastfeeding – CDC Information
The Center’s for Disease Control is committed to increasing breastfeeding rates throughout the United States. Click Here for more information.
- The Most Useful Supplies for Pumping Moms July 9, 2019
- Our Five Favorite Tips for Boosting Milk Supply June 24, 2019
- How to Pump the Most Milk in the Shortest Time June 17, 2019
- The Importance of a Free Breast Pump May 20, 2019
- Everything You Need to Know About Spectra Breast Pumps May 20, 2019