Resources – Insurance Covered Breast Pumps
Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), was signed into law in 2010. While the ACA relates to all parts of healthcare, one of the most valuable is health insurance plans are now required to cover breastfeeding support and supplies. Depending on your plan, you may be eligible under the ACA to receive your breast pump and supplies covered at 100%. There are some insurance plans that may not fall under ACA guidelines and those are called grandfathered plans. These grandfathered plans may or may not cover breast pumps and supplies or shipping.
Breastfeeding – CDC Information
The Center’s for Disease Control is committed to increasing breastfeeding rates throughout the United States. Click Here for more information.
- How to Get Free Enfamil Formula for Premature Babies December 8, 2019
- 5 New Holiday Traditions to Try December 2, 2019
- How Breastfeeding Affects Fertility November 11, 2019
- Introducing the Elvie Breast Pump November 3, 2019
- 6 Surprising Things About Having a Baby October 25, 2019