The Kelly breast pump bag is a backpack and a shoulder bag. The bag is convertible but also the dedicated breast pump pocket is also large enough for hospital grade pumps, such as the Medela Symphony. And if you have a smaller portable pump (Medela Pump in Style (with or without a case) and Freestyle, Hygeia, Freemie, Spectra S1 & S2, Ardo, Ameda, etc.), you’ll find yourself with a ton of extra space in the pocket for all your accessories. The Kelly has a whopping 8 pockets for organization, including an awesome expandable water bottle pocket that can hold up to 2 water bottles (or sippy cups, baby bottles, etc.).
- This is the breast pump bag that does it all: backpack + shoulder bag (you can unhook and hide backpack straps in back pocket or hide shoulder straps in front/back pockets, or leave all the straps visible!)
- Made of durable, lightweight, easy-to-clean performance nylon
- Extra tall breast pump pocket; only designer breast pump bag on the market with a pump pocket capacity for hospital-grade pumps.
- Eight pockets for maximum organization: dedicated pump pocket, expandable water bottle pocket, three pockets on front (slip pocket, zip pocket with key fob, velcro pocket), large pocket down the back to hide backpack straps or other use, interior zip pocket, interior padded laptop pocket.
- Pump pocket is also thermally-lined to use for milk or food transportation when not using for pump (keeps items cold for up to 6-hours with ice pack(s).